FAS Direct Services
In many markets across the U.S., lenders and servicers rely on local real estate agents to provide a wide range of services for foreclosed properties and REO. These agents typically work for larger Real Estate firms who specialize in REO, with often hundreds of properties under management by the firm. Like the lenders themselves, property management is often not part of a real estate agent's core business, and consumes valuable resources which could be better utilized selling and developing new business.
In order to address the needs of real estate agents specializing in REO properties, Field Asset Services has introduced FAS Direct Services™ a new service for Real Estate firms based on FAS's revolutionary Collateral Command™ concept. Through Agent Direct, FAS provides consistent service, predictable pricing and 3 day delivery on most services. FAS takes care of all of the hassles associated with utilities, compliance and payments, and enables QA inspections and online tracking through FAStrack™. Like Collateral Command, FAs Direct Services is an integrated suite of services, all centrally managed by FASconnect™ our state-of-the-art workflow management system.
FAS Direct Services include:
- Preservation: Re-key, lock-out, board-up, trash-out, winterization and other services, as required
- Maintenance: Landscape, janitorial, winterization, pool maintenance, HOA and code compliance, miscellaneous services
- Utilities: Relationship management, consolidated billing, flat billing, agent and attorney reimbursements
- Inspection: Occupancy, presale, compliance and speciality inspections
- Compliance: Health & safety, security, lawn and landscaping, habitability, building codes, vacant property registration
- REoMODELING: Project assessment and analysis, project management, project visibility for our customers
- Repair: Appliance replacement and installation, mechanical and HVAC, plumbing, electrical, structural work, interior and exterior cosmetic improvements, landscaping, exterior lighting and outbuilding repairs