FAS's Full Range of Services Take the Burden off of You!
FAS offers a full range of professional services for our clients, with the goal of reducing the time and costs involved in recovering and maintaining properties. Using a single point of contact, our clients can engage us for a variety of needs inside and outside the property. The following describes these services in more detail, and we are happy to consider any custom requirements that you have.
Within two (2) business days, FAS will re-key and secure openings on abandoned, vacant or foreclosed property. FAS will perform necessary eviction lockouts and remove personal property, as appropriate. Our specific security services include:
- Re-key and Secure Openings
- Re-key all doors
- Secure garage doors (both auto and pedestrian) and gates
- Disable all other exterior locks after foreclosure
- Utilize hasp and padlock if handset cannot be installed
- Install client specific, custom-coded lockboxes with backup key hidden at site
- Secure openings within one business day from date of request
- Board properties when potential vandalism or other threats pose an immediate danger or risk
- Perform complete or partial board-ups as requested by client or as required by local authorities
- Eviction Lockouts
- All eviction lockouts will be completed as directed by the client and in compliance with local regulations
- No actions taken without presence of local authorities
- Complete documentation with photographs of all trash and personal property handled by the crew. A special effort will be made to take a picture of the local authority and crew at the site and upon entering the property
Preparation for Sale
Within the first three (3) business days, FAS will remove all interior and exterior debris and will provide all janitorial and landscape services as part of our initial services. Additionally, FAS will perform winterization, snow removal, or initial pool servicing, as appropriate. We enable online visual inspections and approvals to ensure that work is done to specifications. These services include:
- Personal Property and Debris Removal
- Remove and store personal property as requested
- Notify client attorney when necessary to store property
- Document with photography all personal property handled by the crew
- Remove all interior and exterior debris from the property
- Initial Services
- Complete initial lawn and yard services, including clean-up, mow and trim
- Complete initial sales clean, including all standard janitorial services
- Perform winterization service, as seasonably required.
- Complete initial pool services
- Safety Repairs
- Repair or replace any structural or exterior features that present a safety risk
- Secure fence surrounding pool, as needed
Repairs and Rehabilitation
FAS will handle all repairs requested by our clients and provide recommendations from our team as well as the client and their agents. We enable online visual inspections and approvals to ensure that work is done to client specifications. FAS uses market-competitive materials in all scopes of work and will solicit input from local listing agents, as requested. For high value properties where upgraded materials or services are appropriate, FAS provides a cost effective scope to optimize marketability and return on investment. All services are conducted in coordination with the client’s Asset Manager and designated local listing agent and utilize licensed and insured contractors. Our specific repair services include but are not limited to:
- Appliance replacement and installation
- All mechanical and HVAC work, including plumbing and electrical.
- All structural work, including foundation, masonry, roof, carpentry, drywall, windows and doors, etc.
- Interior and exterior cosmetic improvements, including flooring (carpet, wood and tile), paint, cabinets and counters
- Landscaping, exterior lighting and outbuilding repairs
FAS provides a full-spectrum property rehabilitation on a proposal basis. Rehab services will be coordinated through the Client's asset manager and designated local listing agent, utilizing licensed and insured contractors. Specific services include:
- Interior renovation, including aesthetic and structural improvement
- Exterior improvements, including material upgrades
- Landscaping enhancements, including lawn, plant and tree installations, sprinkler system installation, lighting installation, regarding, etc.
FAS maintains over 94,000 properties across the country, and provides an interior and exterior regimen of upkeep required to maintain the conditions of properties throughout seasonal changes during the year. Following the delivery of initial services (see above), these recurring maintenance services include:
- Lawn and Yard
- Mow, trim, and edge on recurring schedule as requested by client
- Remove clippings and broom sweep as needed
- Before and after documentation provided online with photos
- Special services such as fertilization or aeration, available upon request
- Janitorial Services
- "Sales Clean," including wipe down, vacuum, sweep, or mop all floors, countertops, walls, etc., clean all ceiling fans, windows, window sills, and mini-blinds, clean interior & exterior of all appliances
- Vacuum, mop, scrub bowls and basins, and wipe down all surfaces on recurring schedule as requested by client
- Before and after documentation provided online with photos
- Special services such as window cleaning, deodorizing, and maintaining lighting.
- Winterization Services
- Protect against freeze damage according to local code and HUD specs
- Dry and wet heat winterizations will be completed on properties located in seasonal areas or above 2,500 foot altitudes
- Work includes pressure draining the entire plumbing system, draining hot water heater(s), disconnecting and tagging water source(s), installing non-toxic antifreeze in all traps, appliances, bowls and fixtures, as appropriate
- Pool Maintenance
- Drain, acid wash, and refill as necessary
- Start-up of the pool and its operating systems
- Add necessary chemicals to ensure the proper pH balance
- Inspect and recommend appropriate repairs or replacement of pumps, motors, and filters
- Special Regulatory Services
- Municipality and HOA Compliance
- Specific code violation and HOA restriction response as dictated by local authorities.
- Mitigation and resolution direct with local authorities.
- Miscellaneous Services
- Smoke detector inspection and replacement, per local regulations
- Discoloration inspection, remediation and treatment
- Fire sprinkler inspection and replacement, per local regulations
- Lawn sprinkler and drip system inspection and replacement
- Water heater strap installations, per local regulations